Wednesdays | 5:30-7:00PM
October 4 – November 15
Beyond knowledge, our aim is to increase love and devotion to Jesus’ Real Presence in the Eucharist. This series is not just about information. It’s about fostering a profound spiritual experience that echoes in our daily lives, as we are called to be the living presence of Christ to all those we encounter.
We will begin at 5:30pm with fellowship and hospitality. From 6-7pm, we will dive into a presentation. Each night is a stand-alone experience. We invite you to attend as many as you are able!
Meetings will be held at St. Pius X Parish (3937 Wilson Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418)
- Oct 4 – Real Presence
- Oct 11 – The Sacrifice & Communion with Christ
- Oct 18 – The Mass in Depth
- Oct 25 – Thanksgiving and Worship
- Nov 1 – No Class ~ All Saints Day
- Nov 8 – Food for the Journey / Sending Forth
- Nov 15 – Transformation & Conversion